This Reuters piece sums up well the dreadful non-working mangle of broken government machine that trump and his cohorts have deliberately engendered and is insistent he will steer the USA to failure and bankruptcy.
In other words when trump flew around the word only to abandon his Kim J Un fiasco it hinged upon and consisted of a piece of paper handed for them to read. Fool Bolton a man far worse at his job than realised seems to be the so called ‘architect’ of this shallow whacky scheme. The first meeting previously was itself vacuous, pointless; merely a way over expensive photo-op… just exactly what would delight trump. And as is often the case with trump I think he didn’t know what he was getting himself into. His wisecrack brag and brave face served upo for yv soundbites and home territory rallies would not serve well though an interpreter. I think also KJU now thinks trump is beneath him.
This comes round to what I’ve said previously that trump in fact is doing the opposite of the words he utters. This is exactly what Noam Chomsky has been saying for years [however looking at Chomsky vids his attitude regard of Russia collusion is adamant its all a hoax, this i find baffling] … I wonder why Chomsky takes this view? Its like watching a burning building and remarking to a neighbour “I cannot see any fire”. Never mind; trump…
- He tells the crowd “We will get tired of winning” … in fact the truth is the people of the USA will get sick of losing.
- All the gains of sixty years are being dismantled.
- trump rallies are hour long masturbatory gorge-fests, this week telling everyone how he “Loves the Great Lakes” …. in reality has probably never given them thought other than cut aid.
- Fake – most applicable to himself.
- Uses Ivanka and Jared as window dressing.
- Dangerously intent on destabilising the Middle East. Witness Jeruselam, Golan Heights and sale of jet fighters to Taiwan.
- trump is intent on disharmony and discord, to create tension and anger that could take generations to be resolved. Witness his hatred and denigration of anything Moslem. trump is clueless as to how we all live and ‘get along’ on this planet.
- The swamp – if this can be described as callous disregard, how far can you abandon self respect, mimiking slithering ugly things covered in dirt only capable of behaving to ‘type’ and their refusal of truth and accuracy … no permanence, serving a ‘boss’ whatever at the White House with trump; or should we say what Russia has enabled; then trump has created his very own swamp.
- In a swamp – the little things (the common people) have to survive best they can, niche and hidden trampled on if they don’t get out of the way… just how trump wants it.
- Why does trump court dictators and those with abysmal Human Rights? Giving them attention gives them a move toward mainstream acceptance, this is deliberate by trump, he is drawn to them; much as his obsession with sharks.
- trump he says of himself is a ‘regular guy’, nothing cld be further from the truth.
- trump rallies are stage managed to the extreme, the backdrop of vetted faces, the shallow bar-room banter. Recently trump using the BS trigger word for ‘USA’ chants to kick in. Ouch !
- Endless dumbing down by trump, the dismantling and the unseen forces behind him will take a lot of effort to rebuild, he is squandering financial assets / capital on a reckless scale, diverting funds to schemes that have no valid reason to be augmented (the wall) … the enemy of the environment and climate change.
- Theres no such thing as fake news as trump would like us to believe, merely a fake stance and fake information as issued and repeated by the White House. trumps lie count is endless, thank goodness there is the Free Press to keep tally and reckoning.
- trump is running very much on a skeleton crew, he disregards experience, education, knowledge (probably despises all these things) and is ignorant of ability and professional contribution.
- trump exists for and lives by the five second sound-bite.
- The border wall – its for climate change under the pretext of present day immigration. The drug villains and criminals will not be on foot slogging down a road ….. fool trump and fool his tiny base for believing such nonsense !
- Tax and business valuations kept hidden, likewise any school or academic record.
- trump can barely read, this alone should preclude him from anywhere near Government.
- trump base is smaller than stated, as usual with trump is exagerrated.
- There is no ‘Art of the Deal’ with trump …. its all BS.
- trump says “I’ve nothing to hide” … therefore he must have lots to hide !
- No collusion (therefore in perennial trump inverting mindset) .. then there must be collusion !
- Two hours with Putin in Helsinki (and other meetings elsewhere) …. no minutes taken deliberately… this is in fact treason.
- Note how trump cannot circulate or converse freely or constructively at his several attempts to attend world leader Summits and Conferences, yet with Putin his handler you can hardly prise them apart. Likewise at mar-a-lago his own domain, he greases along excellently, the latter is his own business; world leaders and all they represent are anathema to him.
So he looks to be doing nothing but in reality is a very dangerous destructive individual with lots of dark unseen backing. There is a more sophisticated mind at work, his constant harping at ‘fake news’ is corrosive, many gullible quick to react less advantaged jump in to join his populist tack. His is a ‘go nowhere’ mindset leading only to the suppression of ordinary populations and a moronic mindset of not questioning what is happening.
Its early days for the Mueller Report to present its facts as it is blocked by a four page Barr summary this is not utilising the Mueller material in a democratic manner. Everyone on the planet can see time and time again the Russia connection, Jareds desire for a back channel, phoney meetings, Russian money, two hours at Helsinki etc etc ….. to NOT be concerned would be disastrous. trump is the fool Putin needs to get out onto the world stage.
Heres a Guardian online quote …
But in Britain, we don’t have the bandwidth or the resolve or the understanding of the bigger picture to want to even try to understand this web of interconnected relationships. We stand by as Arron Banks and Nigel Farage ape Donald Trump. We remain incurious about the ties that connect them and the money behind them. We watch as they attack the press and seek to undermine our institutions.
end of quote. Full article … https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/30/mueller-report-is-a-warning-britain-wont-listen-russian-interference
People need to be stronger and stand up to trump, to make him explain his reasons for implementing / doing / or wanting such a course of action. He likes to talk, loves the camera so let him in his presidential expertise wander off script as he so much likes to do and make the effort (of which he will be seen to be incapable) of explaining as in one adult to another for what reasons, the ‘why and how’ of his endless crazy and destructive actions. He cannot.
further postscript: Years ago there was something called The House of Un-american Activities. I never would think they could be viewed in a positive light yet at what we are seeing with trump et al they would bust a gut at seeing what trump has done and is heading for. Even the slightest hint of even the first letter ‘R’ would send them into paroxysms of vindictiveness, cruelty and life altering and life destroying energy and anger. How things change!