I’ve said all along the trump we see and hear is a paste-board mask for more powerful and clued-up individuals.
This Reuters piece sums up well the dreadful non-working mangle of broken government machine that trump and his cohorts have deliberately engendered and is insistent he will steer the USA to failure and bankruptcy.
In other words when trump flew around the word only to abandon his Kim J Un fiasco it hinged upon and consisted of a piece of paper handed for them to read. Fool Bolton a man far worse at his job than realised seems to be the so called ‘architect’ of this shallow whacky scheme. The first meeting previously was itself vacuous, pointless; merely a way over expensive photo-op… just exactly what would delight trump. And as is often the case with trump I think he didn’t know what he was getting himself into. His wisecrack brag and brave face served upo for yv soundbites and home territory rallies would not serve well though an interpreter. I think also KJU now thinks trump is beneath him.
This comes round to what I’ve said previously that trump in fact is doing the opposite of the words he utters. This is exactly what Noam Chomsky has been saying for years [however looking at Chomsky vids his attitude regard of Russia collusion is adamant its all a hoax, this i find baffling] … I wonder why Chomsky takes this view? Its like watching a burning building and remarking to a neighbour “I cannot see any fire”. Never mind; trump…
- He tells the crowd “We will get tired of winning” … in fact the truth is the people of the USA will get sick of losing.
- All the gains of sixty years are being dismantled.
- trump rallies are hour long masturbatory gorge-fests, this week telling everyone how he “Loves the Great Lakes” …. in reality has probably never given them thought other than cut aid.
- Fake – most applicable to himself.
- Uses Ivanka and Jared as window dressing.
- Dangerously intent on destabilising the Middle East. Witness Jeruselam, Golan Heights and sale of jet fighters to Taiwan.
- trump is intent on disharmony and discord, to create tension and anger that could take generations to be resolved. Witness his hatred and denigration of anything Moslem. trump is clueless as to how we all live and ‘get along’ on this planet.
- The swamp – if this can be described as callous disregard, how far can you abandon self respect, mimiking slithering ugly things covered in dirt only capable of behaving to ‘type’ and their refusal of truth and accuracy … no permanence, serving a ‘boss’ whatever at the White House with trump; or should we say what Russia has enabled; then trump has created his very own swamp.
- In a swamp – the little things (the common people) have to survive best they can, niche and hidden trampled on if they don’t get out of the way… just how trump wants it.
- Why does trump court dictators and those with abysmal Human Rights? Giving them attention gives them a move toward mainstream acceptance, this is deliberate by trump, he is drawn to them; much as his obsession with sharks.
- trump he says of himself is a ‘regular guy’, nothing cld be further from the truth.
- trump rallies are stage managed to the extreme, the backdrop of vetted faces, the shallow bar-room banter. Recently trump using the BS trigger word for ‘USA’ chants to kick in. Ouch !
- Endless dumbing down by trump, the dismantling and the unseen forces behind him will take a lot of effort to rebuild, he is squandering financial assets / capital on a reckless scale, diverting funds to schemes that have no valid reason to be augmented (the wall) … the enemy of the environment and climate change.
- Theres no such thing as fake news as trump would like us to believe, merely a fake stance and fake information as issued and repeated by the White House. trumps lie count is endless, thank goodness there is the Free Press to keep tally and reckoning.
- trump is running very much on a skeleton crew, he disregards experience, education, knowledge (probably despises all these things) and is ignorant of ability and professional contribution.
- trump exists for and lives by the five second sound-bite.
- The border wall – its for climate change under the pretext of present day immigration. The drug villains and criminals will not be on foot slogging down a road ….. fool trump and fool his tiny base for believing such nonsense !
- Tax and business valuations kept hidden, likewise any school or academic record.
- trump can barely read, this alone should preclude him from anywhere near Government.
- trump base is smaller than stated, as usual with trump is exagerrated.
- There is no ‘Art of the Deal’ with trump …. its all BS.
- trump says “I’ve nothing to hide” … therefore he must have lots to hide !
- No collusion (therefore in perennial trump inverting mindset) .. then there must be collusion !
- Two hours with Putin in Helsinki (and other meetings elsewhere) …. no minutes taken deliberately… this is in fact treason.
- Note how trump cannot circulate or converse freely or constructively at his several attempts to attend world leader Summits and Conferences, yet with Putin his handler you can hardly prise them apart. Likewise at mar-a-lago his own domain, he greases along excellently, the latter is his own business; world leaders and all they represent are anathema to him.
So he looks to be doing nothing but in reality is a very dangerous destructive individual with lots of dark unseen backing. There is a more sophisticated mind at work, his constant harping at ‘fake news’ is corrosive, many gullible quick to react less advantaged jump in to join his populist tack. His is a ‘go nowhere’ mindset leading only to the suppression of ordinary populations and a moronic mindset of not questioning what is happening.
Its early days for the Mueller Report to present its facts as it is blocked by a four page Barr summary this is not utilising the Mueller material in a democratic manner. Everyone on the planet can see time and time again the Russia connection, Jareds desire for a back channel, phoney meetings, Russian money, two hours at Helsinki etc etc ….. to NOT be concerned would be disastrous. trump is the fool Putin needs to get out onto the world stage.
Heres a Guardian online quote …
But in Britain, we don’t have the bandwidth or the resolve or the understanding of the bigger picture to want to even try to understand this web of interconnected relationships. We stand by as Arron Banks and Nigel Farage ape Donald Trump. We remain incurious about the ties that connect them and the money behind them. We watch as they attack the press and seek to undermine our institutions.
People need to be stronger and stand up to trump, to make him explain his reasons for implementing / doing / or wanting such a course of action. He likes to talk, loves the camera so let him in his presidential expertise wander off script as he so much likes to do and make the effort (of which he will be seen to be incapable) of explaining as in one adult to another for what reasons, the ‘why and how’ of his endless crazy and destructive actions. He cannot.
further postscript: Years ago there was something called The House of Un-american Activities. I never would think they could be viewed in a positive light yet at what we are seeing with trump et al they would bust a gut at seeing what trump has done and is heading for. Even the slightest hint of even the first letter ‘R’ would send them into paroxysms of vindictiveness, cruelty and life altering and life destroying energy and anger. How things change!
Kelsey Grammer just destroyed his bookings for the forthcoming ‘Man of la Mancha’ bbc r4 0830 and tells us he likes what he hears from donald j trump, had voted for him and the full two years later is still okay with what he hears.
This is utterly baffling. We have a screaming outright idiot/ dictator in the White House and the bbc r4 are able to pull off this stunt! I have always maintained there is bbc bias, an agenda, a viewpoint but this goes against all common sense and decency.
Another instance how ‘the world out there’ is increasingly distorted, the break-away seven from the Labour Party are in my opinon to be applauded, to have had the nerve to dump an unusable system called the Labour Party under Corbyn. Clever fella Corbyn, good on camera, loves his little loudspeaker van, always able to deride the party in power yet generally has no policy of his own, would be disastrous in power; one gets the feeling too much time spent watching, ruminating, but reacting (albeit often v slowly) … but no forward energy. Without T May as a punchbag its hard to know what he thinks.
We are in a strange place, the disastrous Brexit will destroy any UK car manufacturing and the supply chain, we were sold a simplified idea of the future. With what we know now Brexit would never happen, yet T May steam rollers on regardless. Those responsible for this simplified over-sell have a great deal to answer for. Perhaps the over-simplified ‘sell’ was an indication of their own limited abilities?
How we think, reach a viewpoint is quite odd nowadays, information is not necessarilly enlightenment. trump rides on this, tv show experience he knows fine well is all he need know.
Theres a common thread in all this, Brexit and trump … its the destruction of present evolved systems and trading partnerships. I shudder as perishable goods / agriculture will fare in the present situation. With trump I’d say he’s knocking down the little men, the smaller producers to allow his bigtime new friends to hoover up any opportunity at knock down prices.
Lets look at how being connected, the digital superfluity of so-called connectedness is diminishing the human experience … https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/84273524/posts/2177568231
I would normally never cope with / tolerate / be bothered with an hour long vid but this treatment is most worthwhile. Its a good vid and needs to be required viewing for many many people on this planet.
For instance telling us…
… 03:35 Arctic temp rise is now six times faster than global average not times two as per outdated IPCC presentations.
… of the ‘stiffs’ at the IPCC I mean non-functioning bods (it was a charade actually) that as we are told are twenty years behind the times ie current thinking at 05:20
IPCC = a misleading impression. These two men will tell you the IPCC is laughable, a joke amongst the Climate Community. Twenty years behind the time.
*What I’ll do in the next day or so is work up the salient points into a buletted list, hour long vids as much as they are welcomed are difficult to fit in to my schedule and need to get lots done.
What can we do about general media, Fox News and other such unthinking yet biased populist nonsense? Realise that my own interest of chemtrails has been so entangled unfortunately deliberately with nonsense theories that its v difficult to get the average person to take on board that aircraft trails in the sky warrant a suspicious eye. For newbies : some trails stay around and haze yet oldtime conventional trails merely evaporate, turn to nothing. So what is going on when we get hazy obscured skies ? Please think, please question.
Fox are clever, they medicate their product with a reinforcing populist viewpoint that is engineered / premeditated to draw viewers to their bosom. Its all agenda, increasingly is so, to be on message, to promote a viewpoint. Choice is often now not to learn but to receive reinforcemnt of ones own viewpoint. Retro retarded bigots just love it …..
Rates of change and alterations are expotential, ie not a linear response. This is the quite frightening interconnectedness of the climate system on the planet ie jet stream, arctic temperature, water temps and movements and leads to methane release which will sky rocket the whole system onto another more horrible level. My loose terms here are intentional using ‘horrible’ meaning theres nothing we can do, the numbers self reinforce and all egg each other on into an unknown scenario ad infinitum. Think of crop failure, altered rain pattern, the limit of human sufferance due to heat (hence trump and his need of a wall indicating he does recognise climate change) … loss of human cognisance, reasoning and will, unable to function … or question.