We need a greater sense of urgency re climate change ie Arctic ice loss, diatom loss (eqiv CO2>O conversion for all terrestial green things).
So much junk is getting in the way, the Tories are intransigent with the state of the NHS, latest Tory sleazeball Nadhim Zahawi somehow carelessly overlooked £23 million quid etc etc and the stupidity of HS2 in this digital age beggars belief, its not anything to do with transporting goods, merely bums on seats.
Both COP extraveganzas last year will amount to little if anything and the IPCC are so backward and emasculated, quite irrelevant to latest scientific thinking. World ice expert Prof Peter Wadhams mostly side-lined/ forgotten.
There are so many realworld momentous changes occurring, interconnected features and feedback loops like a vast chemistry experiment now set into dire motion and a quite unfavourable realignment, a realignment that does not favour homo saps nor most living things of any sort, if diatoms are severely compromised which is the foundation of the marine food chain and CANNOT be circumvented as to their essential contribution then the cards on the table indicate enjoy your life as you can, live a good life but imho 2026 is the line in the sand.
Its hard to know where to start …
- Jet stream altering, expect crazy weather patterns and food prodn greatly altered. You can forget burgers.
- Diatoms are on the decline, a total loss wld be equiv to all terrestial plants and trees for CO2>O conversion. Google the irony of that … origin of 70% of all world oil reserves etc.
- Arctic ice loss, to some extent remains but thickness disappearing fast. One day soon it will all ‘flash melt’ and be gone.
- Ice-free Arctic by summer 2023 … looks likely. Place your bets!
- El Nino slow to start from the quieter La Nina, looks set to peak with sunspot max 2026… oh dear!
- Methane is trickling slowly, as yet quite docile though at historically max levels, we have yet to receive the predicted large releases, as a short term catastrophe much higher effect than many will admit say min x200 of CO2 and one could guess a short term effect x1,000 that of CO2. IPCC is in all respects ‘dumb’ on this; shame upon them.
- With inc CO2 or methane all green growing things go into reverse and will not be able to help us when we need it.
- Reduction of aerosol masking effect ie ‘going green’ does nothing but inc temperature. The irony of it! Maybe that is why chemtrail is sprayed, but as its mainly nano-particle aluminium (near gaseous in its diffusion) it is non-healthy and imho greatly exacerbates wild fires.
- To my mind a good source of all that is happening, could happen is http://arctic-news.blogspot.com/