The dreadful nastiness of donald j trump now needs to be reined in. His intent is clear and he represents a regressive mindset far worse than anything visualised as ‘the swamp’. trumps downward spiral needs to now be reined in, for decency to be pressed upon him and his unsuitability for high office made clear. However today we read trump and his tweets are getting most unpleasant, sinking to lower depths of ignorance…
Ilhan Omar, isn’t she lovely, its in her face! Likewise with AOC, these are valuable and much needed people.
Some of the nicest people I’ve ever met are Moslem and Pakistani. To berate such people is silly trending toward sick. Offenders such as trump and I guess Stephen Miller and others in the creaking decrepit wagon called the White House have most evidently inadequete and shrivelled cold hearts, their paucity of human compassion is deplorable. It also indicates they seem to have read so little, never sampled the world at large as from the printed page; their minds and hearts have never got out of first gear. As with all con artists, fantasists and bluff merchants anything other than a ten second bar-room soundbite is beyond them. Nothing wrong with such brevity in its self among ordinary folk but not fit for a President.
We know for instance trumps only reading of a serious newspaper is to work across the page with his bigboy marker to see how many times his name appears, theres no comprehension, no insight, no learning. The racists such as we see attaching themselves to the trump bunker and to trump himself are narrow and cold, certainly lacking in completeness as civilised humans. Perhaps their own guilt and shame fuels at lashing out at others they perceive as different, after all trump has quite happily mocked the handicapped. With climate change ahead we haven’t time for this nonsense. trump is immature, always was and is ignorant, always was.
Little better than a snot-nosed playground bully from the backward class.
I see a great similarity with Mao and trump, both were determined to establish chaos and set people against each other. And Mao of course just like trump in his ignorance could never accept the notion he had made a mistake, or did not understand practical reality, both are highly impractical. Likewise, Mao and trump will so quickly turn against a previously devoted member of staff. The similarities of Mao and trump are quite uncanny.
Its quite accurate to compare Mao and trump as alike …
- insulated from reality.
- impractical in the extreme, Mao was extraordinarilly impractical.
- endlessly creating chaos, delighting in chaos.
- turning upside down established practices and customs.
- secretive, above the common masses as if breathing rarified air.
- hidden schemes and projects.
- brazen, capable of violence, no compassion, much like trumps beloved sharks.
- thinking only of themselves.
- knowing how to manipulate/control media, to create a cult, to create fear.
- can do no wrong.
- will easily drop and destroy anyone that served them.
- deliberately sets person against person.
- its trump / Mao they serve, not the nation.
- experts are ignored.
- sycophants promote absurd non-truths and their masters ignorance zealously.
- Russias influence on 1950’s and 1960’s China has never been fully revealed… just as with trump!